POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Renaissance WIP : Re: Renaissance WIP Server Time
4 May 2024 12:10:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Renaissance WIP
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Mar 2004 03:22:44
Message: <4063e854@news.povray.org>
Looks good, Remy.
IMHO, I think that a lighter background would be more effective to
appreciate the details, for instance a neutral grey.
About the etchings on the morion: are they not a bit too light/contrasted?
Shouldn't they be more or less the same color/texture as the helmet? I seem
to remember having seen them showing in (low) relief.

Thomas